- Biology Lab Report Outline
- To open the links below, right click on the link and open it in a new tab or window.
Cells contain many organic molecules. These molecules are essential to life. Many of them are acquired from the food we eat. In this lab you will study carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You will learn how to test for each of these organic molecules by clicking on the links below. Complete each of the tests for carbohydrates, proteins and fats. When you have finished click on the foods link to test for the presence of which organic compounds are found in various common foods.
After you complete your lab report, provide a minimum 5 sentence (one paragraph) conclusion.
- Next provide a response to the following prompt.
- Described what you have learned from the test above for organic molecules(500 word minimum response.)
Key Points To Remember
- Unless you are asked for a list, ALL answers to the questions should be written in complete sentences, utilizing proper lesson vocabulary, grammar, and punctuation.
- If you are asked to draw any images for an assignment, pictures from the internet will not be accepted as a substitute.
- If you have to complete a virtual lab, all labs require a complete and properly formatted lab report. A link to a sample report can be found in the lesson folder; a second report outline is also located on the lab assignment page